2. Do not argue with an Operator unless you are 100% sure that the Operator are incorrect. Kindly message or notice and inform them nicely.
3. We allowed chatting on the main channel BUT help is always come first when a user needed it.
4. Foreign language is allowed in channel. If there is an Operator that speaks the language they can help the users native tongue BUT in private. If not then the user can have a translator present to help learn. If neither are present we will direct the users to a channel that speaks their language. Only if the users are being un-cooperative may be kicked for language.
5. "One helper per user" will always be one of the rules among help channels. When a helper is assisting a user, we suggest other helpers have a sit and relax themself.
6. Any corrections/suggestion should go thrugh by message/notice and NOT in the main channel.
7. Swearing or any type of bad language should NOT be tolerated.
8. Begging for OP will more than likely result in your being kicked and then banned from the channel, so, DON'T ASK!
9. No insinuations or inuendoes of sexually lewd nature (Nicks included).
10. Repeat CTCP commands are the most common example of flooding. These are simply not allowed under any circumstances. This includes sound files. Another form of flooding, although technically not, is repeating yourself. If you have a question, ask, dont ask over and over again. If someone has an answer for you, they will reply, if not, repeating the question will only get you kicked or banned from the channel.
11. Any trouble/complain with the Operators should inform the channel SOps OR Founder. List of channel staff can be found in "channel staff".